Speaking Engagements, Interviews, & Workshops
[January 2024] Coming soon - My book release!
(Working title > Nurturing Change: Connect, Disconnect, Surrender, Accept)
-International Happiness Day 12-hour Marathon - Speaker + Workshop Facilitator
Topic: Presence and High Quality Connections
-Parsons Corporation (Infrastructure, defense, security, intelligence, and infrastructure engineering). Facilitator for the Leadership pillar of the Parsons Women's Roundtable (PWR). Topic: Discussed "Dare to Lead" by Brené Brown.
- Ethical Business Building the Future. Topic "Mindful Leadership."
- The Change Leadership - Interview. Topic: "Change Leadership vs Change Management"for Leaders in 2021
-Lyra Growth Partner's Virtual Conference for the CEOs of Lyra's portfolio companies. Topic facilitated: "Communication & Difficult Conversations" for Lyrapalooza.
-RBC Centre for the Future of Work Workshop. Topic: The Importance of Improving the Quality of our Lives
-Interviewed by Shira Miller, CCO of DLC and President and CCO of SMC Inc. for her upcoming book
"Dislodged: Get Unstuck, Master Self-Doubt and Thrive in our Post-Pandemic World" and for the article "Why I Always Look for the Silver Lining: 6 tips to help you find it, even in the worst of times."
- KM Expert Panel, Beginning Your Knowledge Management Journey, by Dr. Cindy J. Young
-Interviewed by Dr.Ludmila Praslova, Professor, Vanguard University of Southern California for "Work 3.0: The Vision for Post Pandemic Work", and "Part II, Leadership 3.0"
-Ethical Business Building the Future interview
"How to open the door to values in corporate leadership."
- Interview with LivePro, Knowledge Management Solutions for their article series on the future of knowledge management.
- Podcast for Senior's Care Matters "Create Your Calm Through Uncertainty"
- Toronto Rotary Club Skyline.
-The Change Leadership "Positive Leadership When Your Energy Is Low"
-Laurentian Mountains - Canadian Positive Psychology Retreat "Second Wave Positive Psychology"=
-Toronto - Royal Bank of Canada (for a Centre of Excellence)
-Toronto - TD Bank (Two Town Halls - 80 people)
-Toronto - Toronto Police Services 911 Responders (175 people)
- Geneva - Invited to be Keynote Speaker & Learn-shop Facilitator for Ethical Business Building the
May 2017 - October 2018:
- Toronto - Featured Speaker, Workshop Facilitator, and Executive Coach for the Oracle Women's Leadership Group (Canada)